STYLE YOUR SPACE WITH BERGER PROMOTION
Congratulations to our provisional winners:
Monday 16th April: Julie Honey
Tuesday 17th April: David Stiles
Wednesday 18th April: Lisa Roy
Thursday 19th April: Gary Curtis
Friday 20th April: Chloe Zophie
Saturday 21st April: Jon Hedges
Sunday 22nd April: Amanda Pye
Monday 23rd April: Yael Moretti
Tuesday 24th April: Hanna Graham
Wednesday 25th April: Gavin Maltby
Thursday 26th April: Jean Gray
Friday 27th April: Mark French
Saturday 28th April: Elaine Barker
Sunday 29th April: Galiano Favotto
Monday 30th April: Kate Lowery
Style your space with Berger Promotion
The Promoter is Berger Paints, a division of DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 67 000 049 427) of 1956 Dandenong Road, Clayton, 3168, Australia.
Game of chance.
The Promotion will commence at 12.00am AEST on 16 April 2018 and close at 11.59pm AEST on 30 April 2018 (Promotion Period).
Participating Stores are Inspirations Paint stores nationally. Participating Stores will display promotional materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask a store whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
This promotion is only open to Australian residents for purchases made in Australia. Entrants under 18 years of age must get permission from a parent or guardian before entering. Employees (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter, the Participating Store or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. “Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment. “Immediate Family(ies)” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin and the persons referred to above includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter).
How to enter
To be eligible to enter, individuals must buy, in a single transaction, 8 Litres or more of Berger Premium or Berger Jet Dry Paint from a Participating Store (Eligible Purchase). Berger Dimensions, Berger Breeze & Berger Gold Label product lines are excluded.
To enter, entrants must send an SMS to 0457 444 999 containing the promotional keyword “BERGER”, their full name and residential postcode, in that order (with a space between each item), so that it is received before 11.59pm AEST on 30 April 2018. Any entries received which do not
contain a valid keyword will be invalid. Limit of one entry per transaction. Standard SMS rates apply. Standard SMS rates apply. SMS entry cost may vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c.
The promotion consists of 15 Daily Draws. Each daily prize draw will take place at 10am at Switch Marketing, 6 Hodgson St, Kew VIC 3101 beginning on Tuesday 17 April 2018 and each day thereafter concluding on Tuesday 1 May 2018. Each day’s Daily Draw will be drawn by computer from all valid entries received between 12.00am & 11.59pm the previous day.
The first valid entry drawn in each day daily draw will win $2,000 AUD to be paid by direct debit into an Australian bank account of the winners choosing.
Each winner will be notified by phone or SMS and their name published on the Berger website (www.berger.com.au) within 2 business days of the applicable draw.
Prize claim date and time
Prize must be claimed within 3 months of the end of the Promotion Period.
Unclaimed prize draw
If required, an unclaimed prize draw for all unclaimed prizes across the 15 draws will take place on the 20/8/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority for any unclaimed prizes. All unclaimed prize draw winners, if any, will have their name(s) published on the Berger website (www.berger.com.au) on 27/8/2018.
Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one entry permitted per Eligible Purchase transaction (regardless of volume purchased over 8 Litres in a single transaction);
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
(c) must contain the valid promotional keyword.
Additional prize terms and verification requirements: major prize
Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase and produce them when requested by the Promotor. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that eligible product(s) were purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS costs) or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Allow 5 business days for transfer of prize winning funds to winners bank account from date of supply of banking details by winners.
Prizes are valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/22980,
ACT Permit No: TP 18/00535,
SA Licence No: T18/476
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Style your space with Berger Promotion and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Each entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Incomplete and indecipherable entries and any entry which has incorrectly entered personal information or contact details shall be deemed an invalid entry. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements).
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Style your space with Berger Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant's entry.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. SMS entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a Prize event.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, injury or damage to entries or to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- As a condition of claiming a prize, the Participant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- The prize(s) and/or parts of the prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable. and cannot be sold or taken as cash (unless the prize is cash). If a prize, or an element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Entrants irrevocably consent and assign to the Promoter all intellectual property including copyright in the images submitted by them during this competition.
- Entrants also irrevocably consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties required for the provision of the Prize. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. If entrants do not provide the information requested they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.